Thursday, June 11, 2009

u r forgiven




he said sorie..
n he was forgiven..
but i always noe dat everythng is not going 2 b like b4 we had a fight.
mncapap is soo not da word 2 describe me okayyy.
so yeah,, he said it n he was easily forgiven..
sha keeps telling me not 2 b 2 easy wit da guys.
i dont noe. maybe i shud listen 2 her.
but u noe how u cnt resist when some1 say dat he was sorie 4 wut he had done.
especially if he is some1 u used 2 hv a crush on.
it's easy 2 forgive some1 but it's nvr gonna b dat easy 2 forget.
listen,, "I FORGIVE BUT I DONT FORGET" okaayyyyy!

assignmentssssss r like homeworksssssssssss.
u cn nvr finish it if u kept on telling urself 2 wait.
sooo yeahhhhh, i hv 2 finish some assignments.
n diz time, ive pledged 2 myself dat i will nvr say no 2 assignments..
aha!
chaiyyoookkk!!!

No comments: