Tuesday, September 1, 2009

life is so 'FAIR'



life is so fair
dat i noe him from my skewlm8
life is so fair
dat i mentioned 2 my mom bout him several days ago

life is so fair
dat i love him like i nvr loved b4
life is so fair
dat after years of love, he dissapoint me wit his changes

life is so fair
dat after months of silence, he came back 2 me
life is so fair
dat he convinced me 2 love him again n i accept him

life is so fair
dat i hd made da biggest mistake ever
life is so fair
dat my besfren said i ws totally blinded by his fake love

life is so fair
dat after he gains my trust he left me again
life is so fair
dat his boy told me dat he actually hs another gf

life is so fair
dat he only wants 2 c me suffer
life is so fair
dat he will never got da chance 2 c dis tears

life is so fair
dat i hv a fren 2 share my problems
life is so fair
dat he proposed me 2 b his gf

life is so fair
dat i thnk i will nvr accept it.
life is so fair
dat i made a decision not 2 believe anymore
life is so fair
dat he doesnt noe dat.

4 comments: