Wednesday, May 26, 2010

dear u.

dear u,,
i'm sorry bout wut had happened.
i tot by getting close 2 ur frens will tighten our relationship dat i cn get along wit u more easily.
i admit dat i was da 1 whose at fault 4 hanging out wit ur frens.
but da thng dat happened between me n ur fren inside my car was definitely not my fault n i dare 2 swear 2 god dat i nvr gv him a single chance 2 touch me.
i even warned him not to touch me.
it's up 2 u who u wanna believe in as i'm just a complete stranger 2 u.
1 thng 4 sure is dat i like u soo much dat i let u kissed me inside ur car da day we went out few days ago.
i'm sorry.

i arrived home today,, still feeling guilty 4 all my wrong doings toward u.
i'm sorry dear.....

2 comments:

i like marshmallow said...

just make sure your breath smells ok yeah.heh

nabel lah said...

hahahahahahaahahha... always okay~~~